Write Life Coaching
Are you writing a book? Looking to get published?
Book publishing can be complex and confusing. You work hard on your writing. You work diligently on building your author platform. You step out into speaking, and you spend hours each week on social media. You go to conferences and pitch to literary agents and book editors. You hurry up and wait for responses. You endure rejection letters, over and over again. Something inside you says to keep going, keep trying, don’t give up.
And you wonder what it really takes to break into book publishing, become a bestseller, and make the contribution you feel called to make. When will it be your turn?
As your author coach, I’ll walk alongside as you build the book you’ve dreamed of writing. I will work with you to…
- Brainstorm concepts and identify your audience.
- Challenge you to dig deep to discover your unique voice and style.
- Help you set measurable goals and break through barriers to achieve them.
- Guide you through crafting a strong book proposal and query letter.
- Read and critique your writing with relevant feedback.
- Help you decide whether to self-publish, seek traditional publishing, or find an agent.
- Get that book published!
Please note that my expertise is in non-fiction writing. I’m happy to recommend other writing coaches/mentors if you want help with fiction or children’s books.
Book Publishing Group Coaching Class
Coming soon! A 12-week course to help you get that book out of your head and into text. Subscribe to my newsletter so you’re one of the first to see the announcement after it’s scheduled.
Writing, publishing, marketing, platform building, agent or no agent… not sure exactly what you need? Schedule a free consultation, and let’s customize a coaching plan that works for you.